Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Project 7 Participation

John Aromando - Animation is well done but it looks too fast and choppy. I would slow it down a bit and add some more effects rather than just the color flash.

Dainyal Khan - The 3 dimensional movement effects are pretty awesome. Looks very well done although I don't really understand the art behind the letters.

Matthew Mensher - Timing is odd and the whole thing happens too fast. I would slow it down a bit to get a better effect out of it.

Ralph Perricelli - Looks very nice, sells exactly what your logo was going for but in a smoothly animated rework. Good job.

Joseph Verducci - This could definitely use a bit of work. Not much actually happens besides the color change and the border looks a bit sloppy. I would add a more noticeable animation and rework the image itself a bit.

Alexander Weitzner - Looks very nice. It would be perfect if you removed the fade to white.

Christopher Yowan - Looks pretty decent. I would speed up the timing of the "unar" coming towards the "L" because it looks really odd at the current pace.


               I did not receive any comments on my deliverable as it was both improperly labeled and the animation does not show on blogger. I order to improve this I would get my animation to display properly so that it actually works and then rename my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment